For resources and assessment tools built for professionals who encounter potential victims of trafficking, click on the buttons below to view or download a collection of documents. The National Human Trafficking Resource Center also offers phone, web, and in-person trainings on a variety of topics. Click here to request a training or access online training, or call the hotline at 1-888-3737-888.
- Trafficking Assessment Tools
- Healthcare Professionals - Additionally, click here to access an interactive online training for healthcare professionals.
- Educational Professionals: Human Trafficking of Children in the United States: A Fact Sheet for Schools.
- Community Needs Assessment
Tools for Service Providers
- Human Trafficking Training for Service Providers
- Service Provider Resources
- Special Considerations for Child Trafficking Victims
- Human Trafficking Power and Control Wheel
- Runaway and Homeless Youth Training and Technical Assistance Center Anti-Human Trafficking Resources
Tools for Law Enforcement
- Human Trafficking Case Examples
- Sex Trafficking Networks
- DC Task Force Organizational Model
- United States Task Force Map
NHTRC Newsletter and USA TIP-Listserv
If you are interested in receiving the NHTRC monthly Newsletter, click here.
If you are a service provider or law enforcement and you are interested in receiving the NHTRC Newsletter, please email
and include in the email your name, email address, title, and the name of your organization.
The USA-TIP listserv is a peer-to-peer technical support mechanism to allow NGO and law enforcement field practitioners to share anti-trafficking practices and strategies. Membership is limited to service providers and advocates who are members of a human trafficking coalition or who work with clients who are victims of trafficking; local, state and federal law enforcement who investigate trafficking cases; federal and state government employees; and attorneys. To submit a request to be added to the USATIP listserv, click here.
For past NHTRC Newsletter editions please click here.