This monthly newsletter is a tool created by the National Human Trafficking Resource Center (NHTRC) to share relevant and timely information and events with the anti-trafficking field.
- Human Trafficking & Agricultural Labor (02/15/2013)
- NHTRC News: Key Hotline Statistics and Outcomes of 2012 (NHTRC 2012 Data Review; Making an Impact: Notable Outcomes of 2012) (1/17/2013)
- NHTRC News: Spanish Language Calls & Resources (Spanish Language Resources; Featured Hotline Calls: Calls From Spanish Speakers; The NHTRC's 5 Year Anniversary) (12/18/2012)
- NHTRC News: Immigration Remedies for Foreign National Victims (Online Training: Immigration Remedies; Office of Refugee Resettlement (ORR) & Legal Services; Featured Hotline Calls: Referral Requests for Immigration Services) (11/15/2012)
- NHTRC News: Shelter for Human Trafficking Victims (Developing Housing for Survivors of Human Trafficking; Shelter Beds for Human Trafficking Survivors in the United States; Featured Hotline Calls: Shelter Referrals Requested) (10/22/2012)
- NHTRC News: Human Trafficking in Hotels and Motels (Human Trafficking in Hotels and Motels; Featured Callers: Human Trafficking at Hotels/Motels) (09/17/2012)
- NHTRC News: NGOs as Key Partners for Law Enforcement (NGOs: Key Partners for Law Enforcement; Featured Callers: Non-Governmental Organizations (NGOs)) (08/15/2012)
- NHTRC News: Legal Needs of Human Trafficking Survivors (Legal Needs of Human Trafficking Survivors; Featured Callers: Legal Professionals) (07/16/2012)
- NHTRC News: Understanding Victims' Mindsets (Understanding Victims' Mindsets; Featured Callers: Potential victims, Family Members and Friends) (06/18/2012)
- NHTRC News: Human Trafficking at Hotels & Motels (Spanish Language Human Trafficking Assessment Tool; La Trata de Personas y La Esclavitud Moderna; Featured Hotline Calls: Human Trafficking at Hotels/Motels) (05/15/2012)
- NHTRC News: Working With Law Enforcement (Online Training: Working With Law Enforcement; Featured Hotline Callers: Law Enforcement) (04/16/2012)
- NHTRC News: Sex Trafficking at Truck Stops (Truck Stop At-A-Glance; Truckers Against Trafficking; Featured Hotline Callers: Truckers) (03/15/2012)
- NHTRC News: Celebrating Impact (Polaris Project 2011 Annual Report: 10 Years of Impact; 2011 Hotline Data Highlights) (02/15/2012)
- NHTRC News: Child Victims (Child Sex Trafficking & Child Labor Trafficking At-A-Glance; Building a Child Welfare Response to Child Trafficking; New Training for State, Local, Campus, and Tribal Law Enforcement; Hotline Calls Referencing Child Victims of Human Trafficking) (01/16/2012)
- NHTRC Newsletter December 2011 (The National Human Trafficking Resource Center (NHTRC); Featured Statistics: Hotline Outcomes) (12/15/2011)
- NHTRC Newsletter - November 2011 (Resources for Health-care Professionals; Featured Hotline Callers: Medical Professionals) (11/15/2011)
- NHTRC Newsletter - October 2011 (Intersections of Human Trafficking & Domestic Violence Online Training; Featured Hotline Statistics: Intimate Partner/Familial Trafficking) (10/14/2011)
- NHTRC Newsletter - September 2011 (Domestic Servitude At-A-Glance; Statistics of the Month: Domestic Servitude) (09/15/2011)
- NHTRC Newsletter - August 2011 (Tools for Educators and School-Based Professionals; Featured Hotline Callers: Educators) (08/15/2011)
- NHTRC Newsletter - July 2011 (Building a Community Crisis Response Protocol with the NHTRC Hotline; Training & Technical Assistance Highlight: Intensive Trainings; Hotline Statistics of the month: Crisis Calls) (07/15/2011)
- NHTRC Newsletter - June 2011 (Assessment Tools; PSAs; Training & Technical Assistance Highlight: Materials Reviews; Hotline Statistics of the Month: Calls from Potential Victims) (06/15/2011)
- NHTRC Newsletter - May 2011 (Direct Outreach Materials; Featured Hotline Callers: H-2A and H-2B Visa Holders) (05/15/2011)
- NHTRC Newsletter - April 2011 (Specific Sex Trafficking Network Materials; The NHTRC Launches New Website; Featured Hotline Calls:Asian Massage Parlors and Latino Residential Brothels) (04/15/2011)
- NHTRC Newsletter - March 2011 (Building a Comprehensive Local Response; Resources for Task Forces and Law Enforcement; Training & Technical Assistance Highlight: Local Capacity Building and Referral Protocols; Featured Hotline Callers:Law Enforcement and Social Service Providers) (03/15/2011)
- NHTRC Newsletter - February 2011 (Youth-Focused Materials; Featured Hotline calls: Traveling Sales Crews) (02/18/2011)
- NHTRC Newsletter – January 2011 (Public Awareness Materials; Training & Technical Assistance Highlight: Materials Reviews; Unexpected Hotline Callers: Buyers of Commercial Sex; Super Bowl XLV: Human Trafficking Outreach and Awareness Efforts) (01/13/2011)
- NHTRC Newsletter - December 2010 (Trafficking 101 Training Tools; Featured Trend: Truck Stops; Signs of Success: Local Campaigns Raise Awareness About Trafficking and the NHTRC Hotline) (12/12/2010)
- Inaugural NHTRC Newsletter(Intersections of Domestic Violence and Trafficking; Regional Specialists in the NHTRC; Hotline Trends: J-1 Visas) (11/10/2010)
If you are interested in receiving the NHTRC monthly Newsletter, click here.
If you are a service provider or law enforcement and you are interested in receiving the NHTRC Newsletter, please email
and include in the email your name, email address, title, and the name of your organization.
The USA-TIP listserv is a peer-to-peer technical support mechanism to allow NGO and law enforcement field practitioners to share anti-trafficking practices and strategies. Membership is limited to service providers and advocates who are members of a human trafficking coalition or who work with clients who are victims of trafficking; local, state and federal law enforcement who investigate trafficking cases; federal and state government employees; and attorneys. To submit a request to be added to the USATIP listserv, click here.